Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A CONSUMER'S DELIGHT

Time and again, we receive some nice words from our consumers which really perk us up for the next round. Recently, we got a mail from a customer, expressing her delight at the service she got at our Bullring store.
Excerpts:

“Dear Carlton,

I am writing to inform you of the excellent customer service I have received at the hands of your team at the Birmingham store, in particular the Asian sir who served me on the day…
…I came across your Carlton store in Birmingham on the 20/03/2009. The young sir came to help me, he explained to me the difference between the different cases, best value for money and my travel needs…
…I had not ever heard of Carlton before, he explained to me the past and present of Carlton and knew so much so as to even be able to tell me the name of the owner of the company, I have to say I am impressed by the depth of knowledge there seems to be a clear passion for the job…
...I would just like to thank the young sir for his efforts and would encourage this further, I would also like to take this opportunity thanking the heads of the company in their success…

Thank You
Maysoon Fattah”


It’s our endeavor to continue delighting our consumers like this, and more. A pat on the back for the team and lets continue to strive towards the Carlton spirit – “Lets travel together”.

No comments:

Post a Comment